By day, a terrifying blackness eats at Gemini Baker’s memories. Her nights are filled with unsettling dreams.
After the death of her beloved granny, seventeen-year-old Gemi is left with parents more interested in gambling than paying the bills, a best guy friend who’s looking for love at a time when she has none to give, and a dark childhood secret that just might be the key to her sucky life.
During her search for answers, Gemi turns to her cyber friends for support and quickly learns that nobody is who they seem. Not her granny, her friends or even herself. As her blackouts increase in frequency, a threat on her life has Gemi on the run…if only she can remember long enough to keep herself alive.
- Find Whispering Minds on Amazon: kindle or paperback.
- For Nook lovers, pick up your e-copy at Barnes & Noble.
- Other e-readers can find digital copies at Smashwords.
- Signed hardcopies available to US residents: contact me via email.
- Read Reviews at Goodreads.